FooD-STA Centre Spain
Within the EuFooD-STA project, the Food and Drink Industries Federation - FIAB is the domiciled entity responsible of the FooD-STA Centre Spain. Additionally, UHOH will act as FooD-STA information hub, being the central communication centre for all national FooD-STA Centres, ensuring the fast target oriented and efficient exchange of information, content and communication.
Objectives of the FooD-STA Centre Spain:
- To develop a network of Spanish stakeholders (academia, students, SMEs, companies, etc.) in the food sector and to support their interaction and collaboration in training and educational activities at national and international level in agreement with the current needs of knowledge and skills and required modern professional competences
- To support the collaboration between industry and academia in the Spanish food sector (B2U-Business to University and U2B- University to Business) in the development of joint Higher Education and training activities.
- To establish and keep updated an information online platform for Spanish stakeholders with information on traineeship, grants and job offers, news, relevant events and info-material (e.g. flyers, brochures, videos, etc.)
- To promote EuFooD-STA project to the Spanish industry and academia
- To collect training and educational needs/demands of companies of the food sector in Spain and process them into activities to be developed in collaboration with the partners of FooD-STA Centre Spain as well as partners of the other national FooD-STA Centres.
With the direct and continuous contact to Spanish stakeholders, the FooD-STA Centre Spain will ensure the ongoing exchange and updating of processes within the project. The FooD-STA Centre Spain will mobilise academia as well as industry personnel in Spain for CPD training, study programmes design and certification schemes for companies and university staff.
The FooD-STA Centre Spain is open free of charge ( https://www.food-sta.eu/efsc-member/register ) to all Spanish stakeholders of the in the food sector interested to share the objectives and to contribute to the activities of the FooD-STA virtual platform.
Please, feel free to contact us!