The Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliance project EuFooD-STA (European Food Studies & Training Alliance) started in January 2015 and will run for 3 years.
The EuFooD-STA Network will
(1) enhance innovative education & training for students, targeted towards the needs of the food industry (thus increasing their employability) and
(2) enhance innovative continual professional development (CPD) for company and academic staff by facilitating experience exchange.
Partners from Companies as well as the Educational Sector are invited to join the network, support the activities and directly benefit from the developments.
To keep the balance: Non-industry partners can only be accepted after a minimum of 2 industrial companies, cooperating with the applicant organisation, have joined the network.
New members of the EuFooD-STA Network will NOT receive any EU-funding from the project. Costs of additonal partners can NOT be covered.
- Access to our project intranet and thus to most recent deliverables
- Access to database on collected needs for education from the food industry
- Access to our EXPERT DATABASE to find experts and to offer your expertice
- Access to our DIGITAL LIBRARY
- We can find the right EXPERTS and CONTACTS for you in our network to solve your problems and support your innovations
- Contribute to shaping the developed TRAININGS with us according to your needs, or organize INHOUSE TRAININGS for your purposes
- Attend project meetings (virtual and physical)
- Become part of a network of Companies and Universities
What we expect from you:
- Dissemination of the project and its activities
- Advertise the membership to further partners
- To ensure a balanced network of company and educational partners, new educational members are asked to advertise the membership especially to their company partners (Please already name potential company partners in this application form to which you will advertise the membership)
- Contribution to our survey on needs collection
For any further questions, please get in contact with us: email@example.com