For a description of the PhD thesis project, please refer to the attachment and https://doc2amu.univ-amu.fr/en/intrinsically-disordered-proteins-at-interfaces.
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled in order for your application to be evaluated by the Selection Committee. Applications not meeting the criteria will not be evaluated and will be rejected. For an application to be eligible:
- You must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of your research career (career breaks excluded) and not yet been awarded a doctoral degree. The beginning of your research career is calculated from the time your first Masters degree (or equivalent) was obtained. Career breaks refer to periods of time where the candidate was not active in research, regardless of his/her employment status. The rule is checked by reference to the employment status of the candidate in the domain of research and also by reference to the normal outputs of research activity during the period e.g. scientific publications, patents, active participation in conferences or workshops;
- You must be at the time of recruitment, in possession/or finalizing the master degree or equivalent degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorate.
- You must be available to engage in the programme at the starting date (October 1st, 2018)
- At the time of recruitment, not to have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date (October 1st, 2018). Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays in France are not taken into account.
- Your application must be submitted on the Web Portal before the deadline: April 9th, 2018 at 23:59.
- It must consist of a complete Application Package. Incomplete or missing documents are not acceptable.
All applicants will receive a receipt of application.
Applicants who do not pass the eligibility check will be informed by email and the reason(s) for rejection will be concisely stated.