Salary: £30000-35000 per anno
• The Technical & Production Manager will be responsible for the technical management, production management, supervision and control of production processes from raw ingredients to finished product.
• They must have a clear technical understanding of combining quality with production. Have the ability to plan, organise, coordinate and control production within the company, ensuring that goods and services are produced efficiently and are of correct quantity, quality and cost. Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
• The Technical & Production Manager will be responsible for managing a team of people making up to 90% of the organisations workforce. This will include a Food Technologist.
• Required education: Bachelor's
• Required experience: Food Service (3 years), Food Service Management (3 years), Management (3 years).