The aim of this workshop is to help participants, professionals or food technology students, to be able to predict food product expiration dating based on available shelf life time data.
After successful completion of the activity, the participants are able to:
1. Know basic mathematical models that apply to food expiration dates analysis
2. Predict food expiration dates based on food distribution chain conditions
3. Know the processing variables that shelf life and argue how to increase it
1. Mathematical models to determine shelf life time
2. Prediction of shelf life time in the food distribution chain
3. How to increase the shelf life time