FooD-STA Centre Greece
Within the EuFooD-STA project, the Federation of Hellenic Food Industries (SEVT) is the domiciled entity responsible of the FooD-STA Centre Greece.
Objectives of the FooD-STA Centre Greece:
- To develop a network of Greek stakeholders (academia, students, SMEs, companies, etc.) in the food sector and to support their interaction and collaboration in training and educational activities at national and international level in agreement with the current needs of knowledge and skills and required modern professional competences
- To support the collaboration between industry and academia in the Greek food sector (B2U-Business to University and U2B- University to Business) in the development of joint Higher Education and training activities
- To establish and keep updated an information online platform for Greek stakeholders with information on traineeship, grants and job offers, news, relevant events and info-material (e.g. flyers, brochures, videos, etc.)
- To promote EuFooD-STA project to the Greek industry and academia
- To collect training and educational needs/demands of companies of the food sector in Greece and process them into activities to be developed in collaboration with the partners of the other national FooD-STA Centres.
With the direct and continuous contact to Greek stakeholders, the FooD-STA Centre Greece will ensure the ongoing exchange and updating of processes within the project. The FooD-STA Centre Greece will mobilize academia as well as industry personnel in Greece for CPD training, study programmes design and certification schemes for companies and university staff.
The FooD-STA Centre Greece is open free of charge (https://www.food-sta.eu/efsc-member/register) to all Greek stakeholders of the in the food sector interested to share the objectives and to contribute to the activities of the FooD-STA virtual platform. Please, feel free to contact us!
Vasso Papadimitriou (E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +302106711177)
Fotini Salta (E: email@example.com T: +302106711177)