Global Ingredient Regulatory Specialist - Your future position?
In this positon you will be part of the global and multinational Global Ingredient and Cardex Management team. You will be responsible for the integrity of all ingredient information which, in turn, affects the quality of regulatory, health & safety documentation and labels for internal and customer use.
We are looking for an individual that independently executes tasks related to regulatory data management for seamless ingredient introduction, compliance to regulations, internal standards and business winning ingredient palettes for flavourists.
In this role you will:
- Create and update ingredient regulatory information and other related data for flavour ingredients and raw materials
- Manage assigned tasks in the context of processes such as:
- alternate vendor approval
- manage data and document collection from vendors, including its review
- new ingredient introduction,
- revision campaigns and data changes,
- post-acquisition Raw Material portfolio integration
- Collaborate with main stakeholders from Procurement, Quality, Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs, Flavours Creation and Application etc. as required
- Continuous process improvement: You will be encouraged to identify opportunities and execute improvement projects
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree preferably in food science, food technology, biochemistry, biology or a related scientific field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, preferably in the food/flavour industry
- Good chemical and technological knowledge of food/food ingredients (incl. GMO, allergens, nutrition, etc.)
- Good organization skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.1 billion in 2017. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 100 locations, the company has more than 11,100 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at .