The free virtual conference "Sharing experiences about entrepreneurship" will take place 9 November 2017 from 2 - 5 PM CEST!
The virtual conference is co-organized by the ISEKI-Food Association (IFA) together with the two Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliance projects EuFooD-STA, a knowledge alliance between universities and food companies, and FoodLab, a project that aims to support and foster entrepreneurship in the EU.
The aim of this conference is to collect testimonials from young business creations. By presenting their success stories and failures, the challenges or difficulties they have faced while launching their businesses, speakers will share their experience and help young entrepreneur students to launch their own business.
Moderator: Christian Pineau (ISARA, FR)
- 2:00-2:30: Welcome and short presentations about:
- EuFooD-STA (Gerhard Schleining, BOKU, AT)
- Foodlab (Benoit Cuillère, CCI Vaucluse, FR)
- 2:30-4:30: Testimonials from young business entrepreneurs
- 2:30: Plisson, B - Organic meat alternative products 100% vegetal, Le boucher vert - FR
- 2:45: Germain, E - Pickles, Les 3 chouettes - FR
- 3:00: Martinez-Monzó, J - Snack, Diseno de Alimentos - ES
- 3:15: Belso-Candela, C - Egg Gourmet, Cayetano Belso - ES
- 3:30: Maurel, A - Ready-to-eat-fruits and vegetables, Vertu - FR
- 3:45: Gripon, V - Wuji and co., scientific software - FR
- 4:00: Svacinka, R - Connecting people in the food sector with high-tech, foodintegritystudio - AT
- 4:15: Stadler, S - Goldsonne GmbH - AT
- 4:30-5:00: Overall discussion - conclusions
Participation is free, but please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8889143977219901187
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the conference. All presentations will be recorded for later viewing.
EuFooD-STA: Florence Dubois-Brissonnet (AgroParisTech, FR), Gerhard Schleining (BOKU, AT), Line Friis Lindner (BOKU, AT), Gunter Greil (BOKU, AT), Sars Proenca (ESAC, PT)
FoodLab: Christian Pineau (ISARA, FR), Benoit Cuilliére (CCI Vaucluse, FR).
Please contact email@example.com