Hands-on Workshop: New ventures and business modeling
- Are you a food start-up?
- Or do you have an innovative idea which you would like to convert into a business concept and test its feasibility?
- Or are you just interested in the latest business models and would like to learn it in a practical approach?
Then join us for our 1-Day workshop (PHASE 1) on “New ventures and business modeling” and the online follow up (PHASE 2)
|Venue||BOKU (University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna)
Department of Food Science and Technology
2nd floor, seminar room 2/28
A-1190 Vienna/Ausitria, Muthgasse 18
FooD-STA and IFA are offering in collaboration with BOKU and LVA a hands-on workshop on business modelling to support start-ups, entrepreneurs, students, consultants and any other person to develop their innovative ideas into a solid business concept. The trainer Eliya Elon is an experienced accelerator manager, linked to STARTAU, the largest entrepreneurship center in Israel and one of the top 25 in the world with their experts teaching at high level Universities such as MIT.
|PHASE 1||Physical training workshop||Vienna, April 10th, 2017|
|09:00 - 09:30||Gathering|
|09:30 - 10:00||Program explanation and workshop schedule|
|10:00 - 12:00||Block 1: The Business Modeling and the Lean Canvas model|
|12:00 - 13:00||lunch|
|13:00 - 15:00||Block 2: Ideation frameworks|
|15:00 - 15:15||break|
|15:15 - 16:00||Block 3: Primary market research|
|15:15 - 16:00||Block 4: Practical session to ideate and create initial business models to further work on in the follow-on sessions|
|18:00||optional common dinner|
|PHASE 2||Online follow up lectures and meetings, 2 weeks after workshop and every week thereafter.
The 1-day workshop in Vienna will be supplemented by online tutoring and support where participants can further develop their approach and get personal feedback on their business ideas. It is built upon five modules which will be given as online lectures.
1. Customer Segments
2. Value propositions and the product/market fit.
3. Stating your hypotheses
5. Customer relationships - Get/Keep/Grow workframe.
The modules will be structured around readings and video lectures, a lecture from Mr. Eliya Elon, and a place for team’s presentations and “lessons learned” sharing with the rest of the cohort.
What is your benefit?
- Developed business model for your business idea and/or product(s) based on latest business modelling approaches
- Support, evaluation and feedback on your approach by a business and accelerator expert
- A validated basis for your business plan
- Certificate of attendance or completion (with assessment) by IFA (for your CV)
Fees including PHASE 1 and PHASE 2:
|payment||IFA and FooD-STA members and other Knowledge Alliances||registered students||regular participant|
|Rate from 27 February 2017||630 €||300 €||700 €|
|Early bird until 26 February 2017||480 €||270 €||630 €|